Digital transformation and new business models: how customers change the strategy of companies.
Digital transformation integrates digital technology into all areas of a company. Put simply, it’s about changing how a business interacts with their customers and how to provide them with a consistent experience whenever and wherever they need it.
It offers organizations the opportunity to understand the modern buyer, interact with them, and meet their expectations with a multi-channel customer experience. Today is the journey of the people that determines a company’s strategy: the ones that digitally transform are creating highly engaged customers that buy 90% more frequently, spend 60% more per purchase and have three times the annual value (compared to the average customer).
In 2018 net global spending on digital transformation was approximately $ 1 trillion. It will rise to over $ 2 trillion by 2022. To date, of the $ 1.3 trillion in digital transformation investments, more than $ 900 billion has been wasted.
Avoid budget waste
1. Define your strategy before digital transformation: ask yourself where you are today, where you want to be tomorrow and what you will do to get there. Outline the technologies to adopt.
2. Reimagine the customer journey: every experience with a customer affects their overall perception of the brand. Invest your time and resources in technology that improves business relationships with your customers.
3. Create an agile and flexible IT environment: deploy Agile Systems. The cloud allows you to be fast, dynamic, and flexible, using technology to meet customer demands faster. By easily connecting SaaS applications such as customer databases, big data analytics, web and mobile apps, you can digitally record all touchpoints to create a 360-degree view of your customer.
4. Personalize the customer experience: according to Accenture, 75% of customers admit they are more likely to buy from a company that knows them by their name, knows their purchase history, recommends products based on their past purchases. To take advantage of this opportunity, you need to invest in CRM: without, in fact, it’s impossible to provide a unique and personalized experience.
5. A seamless multi-channel experience: technology has enabled customers to get what they want, when they want and how they want it. Offering immediacy, personalization and accessibility will reward you in the long run.
In Overace we are able to manage the latest technological found related to Industry 4.0 such as Natural Language Processing, Robotic Process Automation, BI, machine learning and also bring CRM solution to your company.
We have knowledge of different industry and we can support you in process optimization applied to manufacturing, logistic, quality, finance through ICT tools and services adoption.
The digital transformation is not an option anymore but a must-have, an opportunity to catch for a radical shift towards autonomy, flexibility and effectiveness to become a digital organization and a market leader.
Contact us now!